FIDO® Trademark and Service Mark Usage Agreement for Websites
By completing the form below, you are agreeing to this Agreement and the following terms and conditions associated with your use of a FIDO®trademark or service mark (collectively the “FIDO Trademarks”) on your company’s website.
Terms and Conditions
1. The FIDO Trademarks
The FIDO Trademarks covered by this Agreement are provided at Exhibit A. The FIDO Trademarks may be changed at any time by FIDO.
2. Indication of the owner of the FIDO Trademarks
The owner of the FIDO Trademarks must be clearly identified as the “FIDO Alliance, Inc.” in a tag line. For example: “FIDO® is a trademark (registered in numerous countries) of FIDO Alliance, Inc.”
3. Acceptable uses of the FIDO Trademarks
FIDO Trademarks may only be used to:
- Fairly and accurately describe that you are using an unaltered implementation of FIDO compliant software that has been certified as being FIDO compliant as indicated on the FIDO website at http://fidoalliance.org/certification/ by being listed as FIDO Certified or that you are using an implementation of FIDO compliant software that you assert meets the normative requirements of FIDO specifications as described at http://fidoalliance.org/download/ . Representations that products or services comply with FIDO specifications must clearly indicate that the representations are made by you and are not endorsed or confirmed in the case of self-assertion, by FIDO Alliance, Inc.
- The FIDO Trademarks may not be used under this Agreement to indicate any kind of endorsement by FIDO Alliance, Inc., official status with respect to FIDO Alliance, or any kind of relationship with FIDO Alliance aside from a representation that the above requirements have been met.
- FIDO Alliance, Inc. will audit the use of the FIDO Trademarks to determine compliance with these terms and conditions.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL FIDO ALLIANCE, INC. OR ANY DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE OF FIDO TRADEMARKS, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER FIDO SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.
No right to create modifications or derivatives of FIDO Trademarks is granted herein.
Note: Certain FIDO Trademarks or logos may have additional information about their use not found within these terms and conditions. Please refer to Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Questions about these terms and conditions should be sent to [email protected].
I hereby agree to the terms in this Agreement