Legal & Logo Usage
Please bookmark and refer to this page for the most up-to-date legal, trademark and logo usage documentation:
- Information on how to access and correctly utilize FIDO Alliance logos.
- Organizations that wish to use the FIDO logo on websites must adhere to the terms of our FIDO Trademark and Service Mark Usage Agreement for Websites license.
- Product vendors that wish to use the FIDO logo on devices that are leveraging derivative license for FIDO Certified platforms must adhere to the terms of our FIDO Trademark and Service Mark Usage Agreement for Derivative Platforms [link]
Trademark License Agreement
Companies with FIDO® Certified products may use FIDO Certified marks and badges in accordance with the terms associated with the FIDO Certified program. You can also access the Trademark License Agreement (TMLA) through the following:
- Full Trademark License Agreement (.pdf only)
- Full TMLA in Japanese (for reference purposes only) (.pdf)
More information on how to submit your TMLA and/or to report certification mark violations can be found here.
Other Legal Documents
You can find the Membership Agreement and other information on how to join FIDO Alliance here.
- Membership Application Process
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Summary
- Liaison Partner Application
Should you have any other legal questions, please contact us.