The Value of Co-Marketing with FIDO Alliance
Interested in co-marketing with the Alliance? Read on or email us at [email protected]
Have questions about a sponsorship package? Contact us at [email protected].
FIDO runs an active public relations program on a global basis, the goal of which is to educate the market at large on the benefits of developing and deploying FIDO Authentication solutions. To this end, FIDO is keen to promote the global FIDO ecosystem by highlighting the breadth of the FIDO membership, detailing FIDO Certified products and showcasing deployments of FIDO Authentication into the marketplace.
Specifically, FIDO offers members the ability to include a quote from a FIDO representative in your press release, and our PR agencies will also help amplify your news to our media and analyst community. The FIDO PR team will also collaborate wiht members to do Alliance-wide announcements in support of major organizational milestones and/or for newly FIDO Certified products. Additionally, approved company spokespeople may serve as a FIDO representative in media interviews and/or as speakers at industry events.
Web & Social Media
FIDO Alliance maintains an active web and social media presence, including a strong focus on promoting member news, event participation and FIDO Certified products. Members can submit FIDO Certified products for listing in the FIDO Certified Showcase, which is an opportunity to promote your product offerings to website visitors. Over time (with the relaunch of the FIDO website planned for Q4 2018), we plan on investing in SEO/SEM to draw more visitors to these pages, which will result in new sales leads for FIDO Certified vendors.
In addition to highlighting news and events from FIDO Alliance, our Twitter account is used to amplify news from FIDO members and to promote related market trends. FIDO is also happy to include member product / explainer videos on our YouTube channel and website.
FIDO Authentication Pavilions
Trade shows are an effective way of spreading awareness of the FIDO ecosystem to a large, focused audience. Join FIDO along with other FIDO Certified vendors and take part in a FIDO Pavilion.
- FIDO Alliance contracts large booth spaces at key trade shows, this creates an impactful presence promoting the FIDO ecosystem.
- Members can sponsor a turn-key kiosk within the booth. This minimizes your pre-event time investment as FIDO staff handle most of the details.
- Kiosks within FIDO Pavilions are cost-effective ways to exhibit at the most relevant trade shows in the industry.
- Members customize their kiosks with for their company’s branding.
Participation typically is limited to members with FIDO Certified products.
October 21-24, 2018 | Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
For Money 20/20 USA, our Pavilion can hold up to eight members, and the fee will be $7500 per demonstration pod. Pods come with one pass each, and FIDO will provide members with a $250 discount for additional passes.. This will be FIDO’s third year exhibiting at this event, which attracts 11,500 senior FinTech executives.
Reserve your space today – SOLD OUT
February 25-28, 2019 | Barcelona
The FIDO Authentication Pavilion at Mobile World Congress is located in one of the most visible locations in the Fira Barcelona venue. With more than 100,000 attendees, this is one of the largest business events – and the most important telecoms event – in the world. The Pavilion includes eight kiosks. Additional details can be found through the link below.
>> Reserve your space today [only two spots remaining as of Sept 2018]
FIDO hosts a series of day-long workshop in various cities around the world to help promote awareness and increase understanding of FIDO Authentication. The events include a general overview of FIDO, a specification overview followed by a series of deployment case studies and panel discussions.
- Typical Audience = 75-150 attendees (200-350 in Seoul and Tokyo)
- Agenda typically includes ample networking + solution demo time during which sponsors have a 6’ demo table:
- Networking coffee and solution demos during registration (1 hour)
- Networking break and solution demos (15-30 minutes)
- Networking lunch and solution demos (1 hour)
- Networking reception and solution demos (1 hour)
- Seminars co-located at Plenaries also have the added benefit of a solution demo table at the Plenary Welcome Reception
- On-site logo visibility includes: badges, signs in registration and session areas, on-screen during welcome & breaks
- Sponsors can also include a piece of collateral in a giveaway folder for attendees
There are two types of sponsorships available for most seminars – Branding and Full Sponsorship. Specific pricing and benefits are available for each event.
Branding – Typically $1,000, includes:
- Your company name, logo and web link on event site
- Company logo on materials throughout event
- Logo and URL on promotional emails to attendees
- Names and email addresses of opt-in event registrants
Full Sponsorships – Typically $2000, includes:
- All benefits of branding sponsorship, plus:
- Demo table in registration and break/lunch/reception area
- Additional social media co-promotion
Note that this pricing is strictly indicative and some seminars (e.g., Taipei, Seoul and Tokyo) will have a broader range of options and/or higher fees. Please visit the individual seminar registration page for specific prices and benefits.
- Singapore – Co-located with Asia-Pacific Member Plenary | October 8, 2019 >> Sponsor this event
- Beijing – Seminar | November 27, 2018 >> Sponsor this event
- Taipei – Seminar | November 30, 2018 >> Sponsor this event
- Seoul – Seminar | December 5, 2018 >> Sponsor this event
- Tokyo – Seminar | December 7, 2018 >> Sponsor this event
- Austin, Texas, USA – Co-located with the North America Member Plenary | January 29, 2019
Interested in an opportunity? Questions? Contact us at [email protected].