Co-Marketing with FIDO Alliance
The FIDO Alliance is working to change the nature of authentication with open standards that provide strong authentication experiences more secure than passwords and SMS OTPs, simpler for consumers to use, and easier for service providers to deploy and manage. As the world moves to FIDO standards for user authentication, the Alliance is dedicated to fostering and promoting a vibrant, global ecosystem by providing a variety of supportive marketing program for its members.
Upcoming Co-Marketing Opportunities: Events & Pavilions
- FIDO open house + plenary welcome reception, Monday, February 3, 2020 in Lisbon, Portugal. The open house will provide an opportunity for members with FIDO certified products to have demo tables from which you can engage with the open house and welcome reception attendees. If you are interested in taking a demo table, please contact Tasha Silva ([email protected]).
- Authenticate 2020 June 2-3, 2020 — Authenticate, the FIDO Conference, is the first conference dedicated exclusively to authentication. Sponsoring companies will have the ability to showcase their brands to the CISOs, CIOs, CSOs, business leaders and application developers that will be in attendance. View sponsorship opportunities now.
Interested in an opportunity? Questions? Contact us at eve[email protected].
Co-Marketing Opportunities Overview
FIDO runs an active public relations program on a global basis, the goal of which is to educate the market at large on the benefits of developing and deploying FIDO Authentication solutions. To this end, FIDO is keen to promote the global FIDO ecosystem by highlighting the breadth of the FIDO membership, detailing FIDO Certified products and showcasing deployments of FIDO Authentication into the marketplace.
Specifically, FIDO offers members the ability to include a quote from a FIDO representative in your press release, and our PR agencies will also help amplify your news to our media and analyst community. The FIDO PR team will also collaborate with members to do Alliance-wide announcements in support of major organizational milestones and/or for newly FIDO Certified products. Additionally, approved company spokespeople may serve as a FIDO representative in media interviews and/or as speakers at industry events.
Web & Social Media
FIDO Alliance maintains an active web and social media presence, including a strong focus on promoting member news, event participation and FIDO Certified products. Members can submit FIDO Certified products for listing in the FIDO Certified Showcase, which is an opportunity to promote your product offerings to website visitors.
In addition to highlighting news and events from FIDO Alliance, our Twitter account is used to amplify news from FIDO members and to promote related market trends. FIDO is also happy to include member product / explainer videos on our YouTube channel and website.
FIDO Authentication Pavilions
Trade shows are an effective way of spreading awareness of the FIDO ecosystem to a large, focused audience. Join FIDO along with other FIDO Certified vendors and take part in a FIDO Pavilion.
- FIDO Alliance contracts large booth spaces at key trade shows, this creates an impactful presence promoting the FIDO ecosystem.
- Members can sponsor a turn-key kiosk within the booth. This minimizes your pre-event time investment as FIDO staff handle most of the details.
- Kiosks within FIDO Pavilions are cost-effective ways to exhibit at the most relevant trade shows in the industry.
- Members customize their kiosks with for their company’s branding.
Participation typically is limited to members with FIDO Certified products.
FIDO hosts a series of day-long workshop in various cities around the world to help promote awareness and increase understanding of FIDO Authentication. The events include a general overview of FIDO, a specification overview followed by a series of deployment case studies and panel discussions.
- Typical Audience = 75-150 attendees (200-350 in Seoul and Tokyo)
- Agenda typically includes ample networking + solution demo time during which sponsors have a 6’ demo table:
- Networking coffee and solution demos during registration (1 hour)
- Networking break and solution demos (15-30 minutes)
- Networking lunch and solution demos (1 hour)
- Networking reception and solution demos (1 hour)
- Seminars co-located at Plenaries also have the added benefit of a solution demo table at the Plenary Welcome Reception
- On-site logo visibility includes: badges, signs in registration and session areas, on-screen during welcome & breaks
- Sponsors can also include a piece of collateral in a giveaway folder for attendees
Specific pricing and benefits become available as each event is announced.
Interested in an opportunity? Questions? Contact us at [email protected].