FIDO at RSA Conference 2020
Thank you for taking time to stop by the FIDO Alliance booth at RSA Conference.
We hope your visit to the booth left you with a better understanding of how the FIDO Alliance and its open authentication standards are changing the nature of authentication… we are truly on the cusp of a passwordless future!
See below for:
- More details on FIDO Authentication
- FIDO Alliance resources
- Language for your post-show report
- An exclusive 10% discount to attend Authenticate2020, the first FIDO conference, this June in Seattle!
What is FIDO?
Open and scalable standards that enable simpler and more secure user authentication experiences across many websites and mobile services.
CNBC: Here’s why Google, Apple and Microsoft think it’s time to kill the password
Language for Post Show Report
FIDO Alliance reported strong progress in its mission to make secure and convenient logins available to web service providers and users across the globe. Leading platforms and web browsers have added support for FIDO Authentication out-of-the-box. This support allows websites to enable FIDO-based logins via a simple API call on billions of devices consumers use every day.
Highlights of this progress noted at RSAC includes:
- WebAuthn, the web API portion of the Alliance’s FIDO2 specifications, became an official W3C web standard.
- Browser support for FIDO2 was introduced for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
- Google received FIDO2 certification for the Android 7.0+ platform, which makes FIDO available for use in all Android mobile devices operating on Android 7 or later.
- Microsoft achieved FIDO2 certification for Windows Hello, which makes FIDO available on any Windows 10 device.
Attend Authenticate 2020!
Join us at Authenticate, the first conference dedicated to the who, what, why and how of user authentication – with a focus on the FIDO standards-based approach. Authenticate is the place for CISOs, security strategists, enterprise architects, and product and business leaders to get all of the education, tools and best practices to roll out modern authentication across web, enterprise and government applications. Registration is open to the public — fill out the form below to get an exclusive discount code to get 10% off to attend!
FIDO Solutions for the Enterprise
Enterprises continue to evolve service delivery and business processes to online, cloud and mobile services, but
are constantly trading off fast and easy access with robust authentication security.
Security based on FIDO Specifications turns that around and makes online security a simpler and better user experience while providing stronger security and reducing risks for the enterprise.