FIDO Certified Professional Program
A FIDO Certified Professional is an identity and authentication expert who helps organizations deploy and integrate FIDO standards by analyzing business requirements and proposing a FIDO architecture that ensures secure authentication processes.FIDO Certified Professional Candidate Handbook Get Certified!
The FIDO Certified Professional program evaluates expertise across five content areas:
Deploying FIDO Authentication Solutions
Analyzing Business Requirements
Designing and Implementing Business and Technical Requirements
Validating Business and Technical Requirements for Implementation
Educating Others about Authentication
Certification through this program proves advanced knowledge and technical skills to analyze, validate, design, deploy, and educate on secure authentication systems using FIDO.
Who should be certified?
Senior level engineering professionals who are responsible for a broad set of projects across an organization.
Individuals who typically might get a CISSP or similar who understand that the vast majority of security breaches are due to lost or stolen passwords. Can be a tremendous asset and give FIDO voice in the broader security community.
Identity & Access Management Professionals
Individuals who are directly responsible for the organization’s authentication initiatives. This is a rapidly growing department of organizations and certification can ensure that FIDO gets prioritized as part of any digital transformation or identity management initiatives.
Systems & Operations Engineers
Infrastructure and devops engineers who are responsible for the critical infrastructure and automation across an enterprise.
Why get certified?
• Competitive advantage
• Execute projects with increased efficiency
• Increase earning potential
• Validation of knowledge and skills
• Build professional credibility
• Staff with knowledge and expertise
• Increases credibility within the marketplace
• Improved efficiency and risk reduction
• Added benefit for employees
Benefits of maintaining certification:
• Collaborate with like minded individuals as part of the FIDO Certified Professional group
• Gain access to special networking events
• Access to industry special news releases
• Collaborate with other industry conference/certifications
• Access to discounted CPE opportunities
How to certify
Before scheduling an exam appointment, you must complete the FIDO Certified Professional Exam application and pay your fees.Register
After submitting your application, you will receive an authorization-to-test confirmation email from the FIDO Alliance Certification Team with further instructions to schedule your exam.
More information about the certification process and exam are available in the FIDO Certified Professional Candidate Handbook