Virtual conference being held November 9-19
Mountain View, Calif., October 14, 2020 – The FIDO Alliance has opened registration for its inaugural Authenticate virtual conference for identity and security professionals around the world. Authenticate is the first conference dedicated to who, what, why and how of user authentication – with a focus on the FIDO standards-based approach.
Authenticate is being held virtually from November 9-19, 2020. Industry professionals seeking education, tools and best practices to roll out modern authentication across web, mobile, enterprise and government applications should register for free at www.authenticatecon.com.
The Authenticate agenda includes six days of jam-packed opportunities to transform attendees authentication knowledge and procedures. Authenticate is singularly focused on authentication, providing the industry with a forum to delve more deeply into the FIDO approach, hear from real-world implementers, and come away with everything they need to start the journey towards simpler, stronger authentication for their own brands and services.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the content attendees will get from their complimentary registration:
- Keynotes from the world’s greatest minds on cryptography, security and identity:
- Dr. Whitfield Diffie, Co-inventor of Public Key Cryptography and Senior Advisor, Uniken
- Joy Chik, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Identity
- Stina Ehrensvärd, CEO and founder, Yubico
- Mark Risher, Senior Director of Product Management, Google
- Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and Chief Marketing Officer, FIDO Alliance
- Case studies from service and technology providers including CVS Health, EMILY’s List, Facebook, Google, IBM, Mass Mutual, Microsoft, MITRE Corporation, NTT DOCOMO, PNC Bank, and Target
- Policy discussions around PSD2, GDPR and eIDAS; authentication to enable better privacy for citizens; authentication from a regulator’s perspective and more
- Standards and technical implementation presentations focusing on FIDO for identity verification; bringing FIDO Authentication to IoT; OpenID for open banking; standards and the future of payments; account recovery; FIDO certification; attestation and more
- Sessions on the state of authentication, building an authentication strategy, and how FIDO fits with initiatives like W3C Web Payments, and EMVCo 3DS and SRC
See FIDO Authentication in Action in the Virtual Expo Hall
Attendees will join peers in the virtually rich and immersive expo hall that feels like they’re with colleagues in person through creatively-produced networking lounges and other interactive features that will help them make new connections and reunite with old friends. Sponsoring company booths will be a 360-degree experience, allowing them to explore content, see demos, talk live with company executives, and come away with the tools needed to implement modern authentication with FIDO inside of their organization.
Exhibiting sponsors include: signature sponsors Google, Microsoft and Yubico; platinum sponsors Feitian, HID, Identiv, NokNok, Secret Double Octopus and Strongkey; gold sponsors AuthenTrend, Aware, Daon, Duo, HYPR, RSA, SurePass and Uniken; and startup sponsors AuthAmor, Iproov and One World Identity.
Authenticate is hosted by the FIDO Alliance, the cross-industry consortia providing standards, certifications and market adoption programs to replace passwords with simpler, stronger authentication.
Register for Authenticate today! www.authenticatecon.com
About the FIDO Alliance
The FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance, www.fidoalliance.org, was formed in July 2012 to address the lack of interoperability among strong authentication technologies, and remedy the problems users face with creating and remembering multiple usernames and passwords. The FIDO Alliance is changing the nature of authentication with standards for simpler, stronger authentication that define an open, scalable, interoperable set of mechanisms that reduce reliance on passwords. FIDO Authentication is stronger, private, and easier to use when authenticating to online services.