ThinC-AUTH is a secure USB-based Security Key to address primarily the needs of strong & simple authentication. The Security Key is designed, developed and realized with ‘Privacy & Security’ as core and is built using trusted embedded hardware components to provide simpler, stronger authentication using an open, scalable and interoperable approach.
ThinC-AUTH devices are built with state-of-the-art biometric 360° touch sensor from a leading OEM. Fingerprint minutiae templates obtained from sensor are completely encrypted, securely stored and confined to the device. This biometric touch sensor is exceptionally responsive; ThinC-AUTH uses hardware to match enrolled fingerprint, unlocking device and securely authenticate using FIDO2/U2F. Fingerprints and digital identity remain private on device and protected by advanced encryption.
ThinC-AUTH biometric security keys deliver expanded authentication options:
• Strong Single-factor (complete Passwordless solution): replaces the passwords with passwordless biometric authentication
• Strong Two-factor (Password + Security Key)
• Strong Multi-factor (Password + Security Key + PIN): provides high assurance
• Seamlessly works across major desktop operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS; and mobile operating systems such as iOS & Android (through OTG adapter), as well as leading browsers.
Ensurity offers complete cylce of solution
• Offers ‘Asset Management System’ (AMS) to manage the biometric security keys. Through the AMS, enterprises can manage the inventory of security keys, assign/unassign the keys with AD/AAD users, enrollment of fingerprints etc. The solution generates audit, security and event log reports, which can be integrated with SIEM tools, if any.