FIDO Trademark License Agreement: Exhibit B
FIDO ALLIANCE (FIDO) Usage Guidelines
The following guidelines govern the use of the Marks by COMPANY in connection with licensed Products or Services. A copy of the Marks and the appropriate variations of the Marks will be provided to your COMPANY upon execution of the License Agreement.
- The Marks may only be used to identify licensed Implementations of COMPANY per the Fido Alliance Specification Trademark License Agreement.
- A Mark may not be used in a manner that would imply that COMPANY is sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, the members of FIDO.
- A Mark may not be used in a manner that would imply that goods or services provided by COMPANY (other than the licensed Implementation) are sponsored or endorsed by, or affiliated with, FIDO itself or its members.
- A Mark may be utilized in the provision of the licensed Implementation (including on software screenshots), on packaging for the related products and in marketing activities, including marketing presentations, corporate marketing collateral, and corporate websites in which the licensed Implementation is identified.
- Electronic art of a Mark must be used as provided; changes in color, design, or proportions are not allowed. Electronic art is provided for reproduction purposes only. A Mark can be reproduced in black and white; reverse; and/or full color. Finally, representations of the Marks shown below are representative examples only and should not be reproduced.
- A Mark may only be used as a complete word, and may never be incorporated with other text as part of a word in any company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, or the like.
- A Mark may only be used according to the detailed guidelines set forth in the then-current version FIDO Logos and I-Mark Usage Guidelines Document published by FIDO Alliance, available on the FIDO Alliance website at https://fidoalliance.org/about/logo-usage/, which is incorporated by reference into this Exhibit B in its entirety and which may be reasonably amended by FIDO from time to time with reasonable notice.