Join Dell, IBM, Intel, Red Hat and more for education and guidance on leveraging FIDO Device Onboard to foster trust in the edge and IoT space
The FIDO Alliance will host its final free Authenticate Virtual Summit of the year on December 14, 2023, focusing on securing the edge and connected devices with FIDO Alliance’s FIDO Device Onboard (FDO) technology.
Attendees from manufacturing, automotive, retail, healthcare and more will gather to learn about the benefits of FDO for onboarding devices across edge computing and IoT environments. To register for the summit, “Securing the Edge and Connected Devices with FDO,” visit the website.
Edge nodes and connected devices are bringing transformative benefits to a whole range of industries. However, there are deep-rooted security risks that must be overcome to enable more organizations to take advantage of these benefits. These risks stem from costly and risky installation and onboarding practices.
Speakers from Dell, FIDO Alliance, IBM, Intel, Red Hat and more will share expert perspectives and education on how to leverage FDO to foster trust in the edge and IoT space and bring mass deployments to the next level. Agenda topics include:
- Introductory sessions on FDO and Certification
- Technical deep dive of FDO
- Walk through of the open source software components available that support FDO
- Case studies from organizations that have already begun to include FDO in products and services, that are now being utilized by customers in a variety of settings and applications
Registrants unable to attend the summit live can view sessions on-demand following the event.
- FDO Overview
- Introduction to FDO (white paper)
- FIDO Device Onboard: The Device Key (white paper)
- IoT Application Provisioning for Security Using FDO and TPM (white paper)
- Watch sessions from last year’s summit, Securely Onboarding All the Things