The FIDO Alliance (Fast IDentity Online) is hosting a seminar open to the general public.
The FIDO Alliance Invites Silicon Valley to Spend a Day with Industry Experts and Learn How FIDO Standards are being Applied to Move Beyond Passwords
Mountain View, California – The FIDO Alliance (Fast IDentity Online) (http://fidoalliance.org/), an industry consortium revolutionizing online authentication with the first standards-based specifications, is hosting a seminar open to the general public.
What: On Monday, February 2, 2015, at the Hotel Valencia, San Jose, CA, the FIDO Alliance will host an event where FIDO Alliance staff, members and experts will discuss how to adopt FIDO authentication now that FIDO 1.0 standards have been released. FIDO standards enable a new authentication marketplace, and the audience will understand how to take advantage of FIDO products now and move to better authentication that is more secure, private, and easier-to-use than passwords.
Attendance is open to all at no charge but registration is required
Who Should Attend:
- Business personnel with responsibility for their organization’s information security
- Architects, developers, and technical planners involved in the development and/or deployment of authentication technologies who want to understand how to incorporate FIDO authentication in their products
- Those who want to understand if their organization should join the Alliance and/or how they can take advantage of FIDO standards now to achieve better authentication that is more secure, private and easier-to-use than passwords
- Those interested in hands-on demonstrations of FIDO Ready™ products and prototypes
FIDO Alliance Attendees:
- FIDO Alliance leaders, board members and representatives of FIDO Alliance Technical, Privacy, Certification, and Marketing Working Groups
- FIDO Alliance leaders and industry experts will present a panel discussing how FIDO standards are driving adoption of FIDO authentication, and answer questions from the audience
Where: Hotel Valencia
355 Santana Row
San Jose, CA 95128
Register to attend
When: Monday, February 2, 2015
Presentations and Discussion: 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM (Member and Expert Panel at 4:30 PM)
Reception: 5:30 PM– 6:30 PM
Onsite Registration will begin at 12:30 PM
for FIDO Alliance
FIDO Alliance Releases Guidelines for Optimizing User Experiences with FIDO Security Keys
New guidelines aim to accelerate multi-factor authentication deployment and adoption with...June 22, 2022
World Password Day Had a Good Run. Now We’re Celebrating A Future with Less Passwords
Andrew Shikiar, executive director and CMO, FIDO Alliance World Password...May 5, 2022
Apple, Google and Microsoft Commit to Expanded Support for FIDO Standard to Accelerate Availability of Passwordless Sign-Ins
Faster, easier and more secure sign-ins will be available to consumers...