April 26, 2023 | 1:15 pm – 5:15 pm PT
The FIDO Alliance is hosting a half-day seminar at the Moscone Center on April 26, 2023 in partnership with the RSA Conference. This multi-session event will cover the state of identity and authentication with a focus on passwordless, including FIDO Authentication and passkeys. With standing-room only at the 2022 FIDO Alliance RSAC seminar, we expect another great turnout with 300+ attendees this April. We are offering four sponsorship slots at $7,500 each, which will include:
- Opportunity to co-present a FIDO deployment case study with your customer during the seminar and associated promotion of the session
- Branding at the seminar
- Full-page company profile ad in the FIDO Alliance’s printed event booklet, which will be handed out to RSAC attendees at the FIDO Alliance booth. This booklet will also be provided to attending FIDO Alliance members for distribution
- Tabletop signage at the FIDO Alliance booth with a QR code linked to desired URL
- Company profile on the FIDO Alliance RSAC landing page with an outbound link
- Acknowledgement in FIDO Alliance’s email promotions and social media posts about the seminar
This opportunity is open to FIDO Alliance members only.
Please review the full Sponsorship Policy for more information.