The FIDO Alliance welcomes all organizations interested in helping to create a more secure online ecosystem for users and businesses. Membership allows your organization to participate in the definition of a standard protocol for secure authentication. By participating in developing the technical standard, and in planning and executing the Alliance’s marketing, certification and deployment programs your organization will gain a thorough understanding of how authentication is evolving to ensure a secure internet for the future.
To join the FIDO Alliance, please follow the steps below:
- Review the following documents:
- Download and complete the FIDO Alliance Membership Agreement
- Submit the completed and signed FIDO Alliance Membership Agreement as well as your organization’s high resolution logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online Member Intake Form
- Upon receipt of a completed Membership Agreement, the Member Intake Form, and logo, a FIDO Alliance Member Services representative will contact you with all the required information to begin the membership.
Questions? To contact us with any questions you have about joining the FIDO Alliance, please click here.