Please Tweet with us today to help us and our partners promote a global program getting people to use two-factor authentication. FIDO Alliance, the National Cyber Security Alliance, the US Department of Homeland Security and others have made this promotion part of “National Cybersecurity Awareness Month,” which is observed in North America, the EU and Australia.
Here’s a summary of the event:
- Event – FIDO and NCSA will host the #2FactorTuesday kick-off event, an afternoon program aimed to introduce the world to this new grassroots campaign to get consumers, businesses and online services to turn on two-factor authentication. The program will feature discussion by industry and government leaders on the importance of strong authentication as well as breaking news about innovations in this area.
- Format – Webcast live via YouTube from Washington, D.C. with guest speakers, panel discussions and demonstrations.
- Outcome – We hope people all over the world will enable 2FA starting on October 6 with a drumbeat of global reminders from the Twit-o-sphere on the first Tuesday of every month thereafter. Similar to wearing “I voted” stickers on Election Day, the program will accelerate exposure with virtual badges that participants can add to their Twitter and other social accounts.
Here’s how you can help!
FIDO has pledged that our members will participate via social media, specifically Twitter and LinkedIn.
Please Tweet from your corporate accounts announcing the day as #2FactorTuesday and encouraging the adoption of 2FA. Tweets must use hashtag #2FactorTuesday.
Thank you for helping to promote the work of FIDO Alliance!
Sample Tweets. Customize, but please use hashtag #2FactorTuesday
- Today is #2FactorTuesday! For National #Cybersecurity Awareness Month adopt #2FA for better web security @FIDOAlliance @YourCompany #NCSAM
- Today is #2FactorTuesday! As part of #NCSAM I turned on #2FA at @Company to improve my security online; join me! @YourCompany @FIDOAlliance
FIDO Alliance Announces Authenticate 2023 Conference
Premier authentication conference returns for fourth year; call-for-speakers open CARLSBAD,...2월 23, 2023
FIDO Alliance Awards Winner and Top Finalists of Developer Challenge – India
By Joon Hyuk Lee, APAC Market Development Director, FIDO Alliance...2월 6, 2023
Videos: FIDO Alliance Public Seminar in Korea
On December 6, 2022, the FIDO Alliance Public Seminar in...12월 19, 2022
Momentum for FIDO in Japan Grows as Major Companies Commit to Passwordless Sign-ins with Passkeys
Yahoo! JAPAN, KDDI and NTT DOCOMO have adopted or committed...12월 8, 2022