June 27, 2017 - 1:00 PM EST - 2:00 PM EST
Where: Online - Virtually Anywhere
Gaming systems and the gaming industry have evolved since the days of the first computer games. Connectivity and interactivity has changed everything, blending best practices of PC, mobile and social games into a $100B market that is rife with opportunity — and threats. No longer is gaming just a matter of getting a high score or of beating your friend sitting next to you on the couch; multiplayer, networked games replete with virtual (or real) currency dramatically have changed the value line and threat matrices in the gaming industry.
Secure identity credentials and related attributes are essential to maintaining the integrity of the gaming ecosystem. This webinar will explore ways that the gaming market can address the imperative to provider users with stronger authentication within an improved user experience, and will detail some approaches therein.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The basics of FIDO Authentication
- How game developers and service providers can reduce risk while improving user experience
- The risks of weak authentication facing the gaming industry
- Unique perspective from two leading solution providers on the approaches to stronger, simpler authentication for gaming
- Dave Signh, Platform Security Division, Product Manager, Intel
- Shawn Lin, Product Support Application Engineer, Synaptics
- Andrew Shikiar, Senior Director of Marketing, FIDO Alliance