March 6, 2017 - 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Where: Microsoft Center Brussels, 51, rue Montoyer, 1000 Brussels
Between PSD2 requirements for Strong Customer Authentication, the eIDAS initiative, and the continued epidemic of password-centric cyber-attacks, the need for simpler, stronger authentication technology in Europe has never been stronger.
Join the FIDO Alliance at the “Future of Authentication Forum” in Brussels on Monday, March 6 to learn more about how next-generation authentication technology, powered by FIDO standards, is making it easier than ever to deliver a customer authentication solution that is not only unphishable, but also easy to use.
The event will feature a variety of speakers from government and industry, and explore how the regulatory landscape around authentication in industries like financial services and eID is evolving to reflect changes in the authentication marketplace.
12:30: Registration Opens
12:30 – 13:30: Networking Reception & Solution Demos
A light lunch will be available.
13:30 – 13:45: Welcome & Introductions
13:45 – 14:15: Introduction to FIDO
Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, The Chertoff Group
14:15 – 15:00 Panel: Authentication in Financial Services
- Norbert Bielefeld, Deputy Director, Payments and Securities, WSBI-ESBG
- Pascale-Marie Brien, Senior Policy Adviser, Payments and Digital, European Banking Federation
- Silvia Kersemakers, Policy Officer, European Commission, DG Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union
- Matthieu Nunnink, Security Architect, ING
15:00 – 15:30: Solution Demos & Networking Coffee Break
15:30 – 16:15: Panel: Authentication in eID Programs and eIDAS
- Andrea Servida, Head of Unit, European Commission, DG CONNECT – Unit “eGovernment and Trust”
- Kim Nguyen, Managing Director, D-Trust GmbH
- Marcel Wendt, CTO, Digidentity BV
16:15 – 17:00: Panel: Authentication, Identity and Privacy
- Julien Blanchez, Global Security & Compliance Strategist, Google Cloud
- Jenya Klein, Business Development Manager, Infineon Technologies
- Rolf Lindemann, Senior Director Products & Technology, Nok Nok Labs
17:00 – 18:00: Networking Cocktail Reception & Solution Demos
Interested in sponsoring? Please visit here.