July 16, 2018 - 1:00 PM EDT - 6:00 PM EDT
Where: Seoul, South Korea
On July 16th, the FIDO Alliance Korea Working Group is holding a half-day Technical Seminar at SK Telecom’s HQ SK T-Tower in Seoul, South Korea. The seminar will help attendees understand FIDO2 while learning how to adopt FIDO2 for their specific needs.
- Background of FIDO2 Development
- Key Updates in FIDO2
- Structures and Basic Concept of FIDO2
- Usage Scenario of FIDO2
- FIDO2 Key Terms
- Web Authentication Operation Flow
- FIDO2 Certification Programs
- FIDO2 Technology Show Cases
Registration for this event is free. The Seminar will be presented in Korean and English language interpretation will not be available.