December 5, 2018 - All Day
Where: Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Moving Beyond Passwords
Join our Seminar to learn about the latest trends in strong authentication, including key updates from FIDO and its global stakeholders. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
Anticipated agenda highlights include:
- Introduction to the FIDO Alliance
- Latest updates of FIDO Authentication in South Korea
- FIDO2 technical overview
- Deployment case studies
- Overview of FIDO Security Requirements & Certification
- FIDO UAF and PKI in Asia
Anticipated speakers include:
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Heungyoul Youm, Chair, ITU-T SG17
- Anthony Nadalin, Chief Security Architect, Microsoft; Co-Chair, FIDO2 Technology Working Group
- Christiaan Brand, Product Manager, Identity & Security, Google; Co-Chair, FIDO2 Technology Working Group
- Naohisa Ichihara, Manager, LINE
- Laurence Lundblade, Security Specialist, NTT DOCOMO; Co-Chair, Security Requirements Working Group
- Karen Chang, VIce President, Egis Technology, Inc.
- Wei-Chung Hwang, PKI Asia Consortium
Korea Science and Technology Center [ Venue map ]
22, Teheran-ro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (06130)
The Seminar is free to attend, but registration is required.