March 13, 2018 - 12:00 PM EST - 5:00 PM EST
Where: The Hague
European Payment Summit (EPS) offers a unique 2 day dual program featuring key developments in the payments/transaction space combined with a key sessions on international Security & Fraud in a special collaboration with Hague Security Delta (HSD). Next to plenary introductions, delegates can create a meaningful 2 day program in order to gain best insights on developments, debate on key issues and learn from best practices.
The digitally connected world has changed the way we transact. New technology and new schemes enable us to by-pass regulated models. New payments techniques require new rules as we need to protect users (businesses and consumers). This fast changing landscape opens door to instant payments, optimisation of processes and logistics but also new security risks. The 2018 program will address key issues and changes in this space with leading thought leaders.
Key Highlights at European Payment Summit 2018
• PSD2 & Next Steps – Creating an Open Secure Market for Retail Payments
• The GDPR Challenge: Bridging Legal – Finance – Technology
• Security & Identity – the Estonian Strategy Shared
• Why Identity will be bigger than Payments
• Quantum Technology and Payment Security
• Open Banking Evolution – Repositioning of Banks and PSPs
• Preventing Payment Transaction Fraud – blue print
• AI in Payments
• Out of the Sandbox Thinking – regulatory reforms in Europe
• FSI-Fintech co-operation: Why Fin-Tech has grown rapidly in China
Pre-Summit FIDO Authentication Briefing
Register for EPS 2018 and consider coming a day earlier for the pre-summit session with FIDO Alliance! On a special collaboration to welcome members of FIDO Alliance at EPS, we are hosting a pre-summit expert meeting on 13-March from 1300 to 1700. You will get the latest updates on…
- Intro to FIDO Alliance: Scope, Objectives, Roadmap
- Technology Overview: Open Specifications for Strong Authentication
- Payment Use Cases for FIDO Authentication
- Approach for Addressing PSD2 Requirements
- Engagement with Related European Regulatory Initiatives
- Deployment Case Studies
All registered delegates of EPS 2018 can join the pre-summit session with FIDO Alliance at no additional cost.
Sign up and register today! Use discount code FIDO-EPS to save 25% on registration.
Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, Venable
Rolf Lindemann, Senior Director Products & Technology, NokNok Labs
Alain Martin, Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, Gemalto
Michael Sass, Vice President, Market Product Management, Security Solutions, Europe, Mastercard
Malik Metouri, Cheif Digital Officer, Truxtun Capital SA
Marcel Wendt, CTO, Digidentity BV
Moderator: Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, Venable