September 19, 2018 - 9:00 AM EDT - 4:00 PM EDT
Where: Motif Hotel, Seattle, Washington
FIDO Authentication: Moving Beyond Passwords –
Pre-Conference Workshop at Consumer Identity World USA
Attend this pre-conference workshop at KuppingerCole’s Consumer Identity World USA to learn more about the FIDO Alliance’s open specifications for simpler, stronger authentication that will help consumers and companies reduce reliance on passwords in favor of biometrics and/or single-gesture second factor authentication devices.
Sessions will include overviews on the FIDO specifications and vision – including the newly released FIDO2 specifications that are being supported in leading browsers and operating systems – and case studies from companies that have deployed FIDO solutions to millions of consumers worldwide.
Confirmed sessions include:
- The Latest Trends in Consumer Authentication (John Tolbert, Lead Analyst, KuppingerCole)
- Beyond Passwords: FIDO & The Future of Consumer Authentication (Dave Bossio, Head of Operating System Security, Microsoft)
- FIDO Technology Overview (Alex Takakuwa, Cybersecurity Researcher, Security and Privacy Lab, University of Washington)
- Passwordless Authentication for Windows & Azure AD (Manini Roy, Product Manager, Identity Division, Microsoft )
- Web Authentication User Journeys (Christiaan Brand, Product Manager – Identity and Security, Google)
- Verizon Case Study (Bjorn Hjelm, Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff, Verizon)
- Panel: Practicalities of Getting Consumers to Use Strong Authentication (Christiaan Brand, Google; Brad Hill, Facebook)
- Business Considerations for Deploying FIDO (Rajiv Dholakia, VP Products & Business Development, Nok Nok Labs)
Additional sessions will feature deployment and integration case studies from leading technology and consumer service providers.
Registration for the pre-conference workshop is free and open to anyone – not just CIW attendees.
However, if you’re interested to learn more about the future of Consumer IAM you can use discount code ciwusa2018-fido to and register to attend the full Consumer Identity World conference alongside other identity thought leaders.