Workshop on Awareness & Propagation of Cybersecurity Standards – Bangalore
7月 24 @ 3:00 下午 – 5:00 下午 IST
As per NASSCOM, the IT Security market is estimated at USD77 billion in 2015 and growing at over 8 percent annually. As per research firm Gartner, annual security spending in India will grow in 2016 and is projected to reach $1.23 billion. Security services (that includes consulting, implementation, support and managed security services) revenue accounted for 57 percent of this total revenue in 2014, and this proportion will increase to 60 percent by 2019. Additionally, the Data Security Council of India (DSCI) projected India’s cybersecurity market to grow to about $35 billion by 2025.
Cyber Security Cell, Government of Karnataka, World Trade Center, Bangalore and FIDO Alliance have come together to drive this awareness campaign, starting with our first session in the tech hub of India.
- Chief Guest Featured Speaker – Cybersecurity Context
- Gaurav Gupta, IAS, Principal Secretary, Department of IT, BT & S&T and Industries & Commerce, Government of Karnataka
- Keynote – Government of Karnataka Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Ravi Kishor Mundada, CEO, COE Cyber Security, K-Tech
- Keynote – Cybersecurity Standards – Global Scenario
- Ashok Chandak, Sr. Director Global Sales and Marketing, NXP Semiconductors & Co-Chair, FIDO India Working Group
- Expert Session – Authentication & Cybersecurity Standards Prevailing and Evolving
- Ramesh Kesanupalli, Founder, Nok Nok Labs & Co-Founder, FIDO Alliance & Co-Chair, FIDO India Working Group