- This event has passed.
Webinar: Strong Authentication Trends in Government
January 31, 2017 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
The new model for stronger, simpler online authentication has implications beyond businesses and their consumers, including government policy and applications. FIDO was designed with security and privacy at the forefront, making it a natural ally for government initiatives in these areas. Hear from policy experts on the role of FIDO in policy, what the Alliance is doing in policy and how governments are working to implement FIDO.
Join this webinar to hear:
- An Overview of FIDO
- FIDO Around the World: Highlights of government policy initiatives
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Adam Cooper, Technical Architect, Identity Assurance, UK Government Digital Service
- Jeremy Grant, Managing Director, The Chertoff Group
- Elaine Newton, Standards Lead for Applied Cybersecurity, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)