- This event has passed.
Webinar: FIDO & PSD2 – Achieving Strong Customer Authentication Compliance
April 9, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CEST
The Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and the associated Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) on strong customer authentication and secure communication impose stringent requirements on multi-factor authentication and on the security of implementations. Payment Service Providers will want to know whether the authentication solutions they put in place conform to the RTS both in terms of functionality and security.
The FIDO Alliance standards are based on multi-factor authentication and are a strong fit for PSD2 compliance. The FIDO Alliance’s certification program provides an independent evaluation of functional compliance to the standards as well as of the achieved level of security of FIDO authenticators.
Featuring industry experts, this webinar on April 9 at 5PM CET (8AM PDT) will explore how FIDO can resolve key issues, including:
• How the FIDO standards conform to the RTS
• How FIDO’s certification program guarantees this conformity
• How FIDO’s certification program provides for the mandatory security evaluation imposed by the RTS
• Andrew Shikiar, Chief Marketing Officer, FIDO Alliance
• Alain Martin, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Thales; Director, FIDO Alliance Board; Co-Chair, FIDO Europe Working Group
• Rae Hayward, Certification Director, FIDO Alliance