- This event has passed.
Webinar – FIDO & PSD2: Solving the Strong Customer Authentication Challenge in Europe
May 9, 2018
The European financial ecosystem is buzzing about how to best meet the PSD2 requirements. Concerns range beyond simply meeting the security requirements – the costs, the impact of GDPR and of course, the customer experience needs to be considered. FIDO Authentication offers financial institutions a scalable, standards-based solution to the PSD2 SCA requirement.
Featuring industry experts, this webinar will explore how FIDO can resolve key issues, including how:
- A standards-based authentication solution can minimize compliance costs
- Privacy by design authentication can address PSD2 and GDPR
- Modern authentication can not only provide a stronger solution but a better customer journey
- FIDO’s certification program can address security requirements
- Alain Martin, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Gemalto; Director, FIDO Alliance Board; Co-Chair, FIDO Europe Working Group
- Jeremy Grant, Managing Director of Technology Business Strategy, Venable
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
FIDO & PSD2: Solving the Strong Customer Authentication Challenge in Europe from FIDO Alliance