Webinar – FIDO Certified Program Updates: Biometrics, Authenticator Levels and FIDO2
September 12 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
FIDO’s certification programs are a critical element in ensuring an interoperable ecosystem of products and services that companies can leverage to deploy FIDO Authentication solutions worldwide. FIDO manages functional certification programs for its core specifications (UAF, U2F and FIDO2) to ensure product interoperability, and more recently has introduced programs to delineate security capabilities of FIDO Certified Authenticators, and also to test and validate the efficacy of biometric components.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn how to take part in the FIDO Certified program and/or what to consider when licensing FIDO Certified solutions.
- Understand how FIDO’s new biometric certification program (a first of its kind in the industry) will help inform the marketplace on the accuracy of various biometric authentication components
- See how FIDO’s Certified Authenticator Levels will help deploying organizations specify and support specific security capabilities and requirements for their end users
Featured speakers include:
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO
- David Rivera, Principal Engineer & Director, Software & Device Security, Lenovo
- Stephanie Schuckers, Director, Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR), Clarkson University
- Rae Hayward, Certification Director, FIDO Alliance