The FIDO Alliance and Security – a conversation with the FIDO Alliance and expert information security firm, iSEC Partners, part of NCC Group
January 21 All day
The FIDO Alliance recently engaged iSEC Partners to conduct a design and protocol review of the Final 1.0 Universal Authentication Framework (UAF) and Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) specifications. The goal of the review was to identify protocol-level weaknesses in UAF and U2F, security concerns that were not addressed in the documentation and other editorial suggestions.
During this webinar, the FIDO Alliance will address the UAF and U2F protocols and discuss the importance of this expert review to the overall security of the FIDO Alliance specifications and the protections offered to consumers, deployers and users.
iSEC Partners will discuss, at a moderate to high-level, the methodology and the issues to be considered in the protocols and provide their assessment of the protocols.
Both the FIDO Alliance and iSEC Partners will entertain a moderated Q&A session afterwards with all attendees.
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director of the FIDO Alliance
- Dirk Balfanz, Software Engineer in Google’s Security Team (U2F)
- Rolf Lindemann, Senior Director of Products & Technology, Nok Nok Labs (UAF)
- Tom Ritter, Practice Director, Cryptography Services, iSEC Partners, part of NCC Group
- Heather Overcash, Marketing Director, North America , NCC Group
Media from this Event