- This event has passed.
Payments Summit 2020
February 24, 2020 – February 27, 2020 EST
The Payments Summit is the premier industry event covering all things payments, including FinTech, payment technology, mobile payments, NFC, contactless, transit payments, mobility as a service and more. For 2020, the Secure Technology Alliance and the U.S. Payments Forum are once again joining together to make this the best event yet. The Payments Summit and the U.S. Payments Forum All-Member Meeting will co-locate in Salt Lake City, resulting in the most comprehensive gathering of card and payments professionals ever.
David Turner, Director of Standards Development at FIDO Alliance will be speaking at the Payments Summit:
Securing Online Retail Channels – How On-Line Authentication Technologies Can Co-Exist in the Real World
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 | 2:15-3:15
A panel of on-line security experts representing a mix of competing and complimentary authentication and fraud mitigation solutions discuss how each set of products and services co-exist on the online retail payments environment.
Moderator: Keri Crane, Jack Henry & Associates
- Guy Berg, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Clinton Allen, EMVCo
- David Turner, FIDO Alliance
- Puneet Shah, Adyen
- Phil Dunkelberger, Nok Nok Labs
Online Payments Authorization and Authentication Solutions
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 | 4:15 – 5:15
Moderator: Christine Lopez, Worldpay
- FIDO 2.0 Mobile Authentication – David Turner, FIDO Alliance
- Need for More Online Authentication Consistency for Real-Time Payments – Guy Berg, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Digital Identity Authentication for Payments: Challenges and Opportunities – Arjun Kakkar, Ekata