FindBiometrics Webinar: Preparing for a Post-Password Internet
5月 30 @ 11:00 am – 11:45 am EDT
The internet is about to transform. Thanks to a new standard recently announced by the FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance and W3C, the world’s most used internet browsers – Chrome, Edge and Firefox – are enabling post-password authentication in the form of biometrics and hardware based security keys. The password is finally dead.
On Wednesday May 30 at 11 AM ET join FindBiometrics and the FIDO Alliance for a one-of-a-kind webinar experience heralding the death of the password after the announcement of FIDO2 and WebAuthn. A FIDO Alliance update from Executive Director Brett McDowell will set the stage for a dynamic and interactive panel conversation with biometrics industry experts from Daon, Nok Nok Labs, and Aware, Inc.
Registration for this live online event is completely free and audience members can expect to participate in an interactive Q&A with the panelists.
Sign up for “Preparing for a Post-Password Internet” to learn:
- How FIDO2 and WebAuthn will transform identity on the internet
- What these new standards mean for biometrics
- The benefits of on-device authentication
- The opportunities and challenges facing strong online identity globally
- What to expect from a passwordless future