FIDO Authentication Seminar- Tokyo
December 5 @ 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Moving Beyond Passwords
Join our Seminar to learn about the latest trends in strong authentication, including key updates from FIDO and its global stakeholders. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Latest updates from FIDO Alliance
- Showcase of FIDO Authentication deployments in Japan
- FIDO2 technical overview
- Adoption perspectives from Korea and Taiwan
- Expert panel discussions on market drivers for modern authentication
- Koichi Moriyama, Chairman of FIDO Japan WG and Director of Product Innovation, NTT DOCOMO Product Department
- Naohisa Ichihara, Vice Chair of FIDO Japan WG and Director, LINE Corporation
- Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and CMO, FIDO Alliance
This seminar is free, however, the reception party from 6:15 pm – 7:45 pm is 2,000 JPY.
Thank You To Our Sponsors