FIDO Authentication Seoul Virtual Seminar
9月 9, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 9月 10, 2020 @ 5:00 pm Seoul/South Korea
Join our virtual seminar to learn about the latest trends in strong authentication, including key updates from FIDO and its various stakeholders. During the seminar, you will get hands-on tips from companies that have led real-world FIDO deployments, discussions on related initiatives and technologies, as well as technical details on FIDO’s approach to simple, stronger authentication.
The events are prerecorded and premiere through FIDO Alliance Korea Working Group’s YouTube Channel according to the schedules. All the sessions will be uploaded afterwards.
Those who preregister online will be invited to online communication platform (BAND), which participants can join live Q&As and lucky draw event.
|DAY 1 (Sep 9)||AGENDA|
|Session 1||Welcome & Opening Remarks|
– Andrew Shikiar, FIDO Alliance Executive Director & CMO
– Dr. Daniel Ahn, FIDO Alliance Korea Working Group Chair
|Session 2||FIDO Alliance Update|
– Joon Hyuk Lee, FIDO Alliance APAC Market Development Director
|Session 3||Digital Signature Act Amendments & FIDO Protocol|
– Dr. Heung Youl Youm, Professor at Soonchunghyang University
|Session 4||Journey of 2020 FIDO Hackathon|
|Session 5||2020 FIDO Hackathon – Goodbye Password Challenge Final Presentation|
– [Gold Award] Moses’ Miracle – FIDO Based Entry Control System
– [Silver Award] Protect Homes – FIDO Based IoT Smart Home Solution
– [Silver Award] Dr. Who – DID & FIDO Based Smart Health Insurance & Identification System
– [Bronze Award] Fingerprint 486 – FIDO Based Secure Document Sharing System
– [Bronze Award] AWS – FIDO Based Wireless Router Management Solution
|DAY 2 (Sep 10)||AGENDA|
|Session 1||PASS ID/Authentication (PASS Authenticator, QR Code Access Control|
– Ki-Eun Shin, SK Telecom
|Session 2||Online Security Threats Imposed to Remote Workers due to Global Pandemic|
– Yousuk Han, AirCuve
|Session 3||Quick FIDO Implementation Guide for Developers|
– Dongho Kim, Samsung SDS
|Session 4||Replacing Passwords with Biometric Authentication|
– Jaehyung Lee, Octatco
|Session 5||FIDO Certification Program Guide|
– Jaebum Lee, TTA
|Session 6||Mobile eID and Beyond|
– Jongsu Kim, Samsung Electronics
|Session 7||COVID-19 Causing Cyber Threats to Telecommuters|
– Youngsuk Hong, TrustKey
*ISEC 2020 is now rescheduled to Oct 29 to Oct 30 and FIDO Pavilion will be set up at the exhibition hall.
*This event will be held in Korean and no translation will be provided.