FIDO Alliance Webinar – FIDO U2F 1.0 Specifications add Support for NFC and Bluetooth® Technology
7月 29, 2015 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am EDT
FIDO Alliance has recently introduced new transport protocol additions to its FIDO U2F 1.0 specifications — Bluetooth BR/EDR and Low Energy and Near Field Communications (NFC).
In this webinar you will receive an overview of the FIDO U2F 1.0 specifications including the new transport protocol additions from Alexei Czeskis with Google. John Fontana with Yubico and Co-Chair of the FIDO Alliance Marketing Working Group, will present the business benefits and opportunities associated with these new capabilities in FIDO U2F 1.0.
We encourage you to attend this webinar if you are interested in learning more about the FIDO U2F 1.0 Specifications or gain additional information about the FIDO Alliance activities.
A moderated Q&A session will occur afterwards with all attendees.
- Alexei Czeskis, Securineer, Google
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director of the FIDO Alliance
- John Fontana, Identity Evangelist, Yubico
- Frank Dawidowsky, NFC Forum Secretary, Principal Engineer, Sony Corporation
- Steve Hegenderfer, Director of Developer Programs with Bluetooth
Media from this Event