- This event has passed.
European Identity & Cloud Conference
5월 4 @ 2:00 오후 – 6:00 오후 EDT
FIDO Alliance will host a complimentary workshop for prospective members, and for companies interested in deploying the FIDO Standards. Topics to be covered include a FIDO Alliance overview, the UAF and U2F Specifications, FIDO’s Compliance Program, and case studies of FIDO 1.0 deployment. Member companies will also demonstrate FIDO Ready™ products.
Thought Leadership & Best Practice in Digital ID, Cloud and GRC
May 04 – 08, 2015 | Munich
The European Identity & Cloud Conference 2015, taking place May 4 – 8, 2015 at the Dolce Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, is the place where identity management, cloud, and information-security thought leaders and experts get together to discuss and shape the future of secure, privacy-aware, agile, business- and innovation-driven IT.
- Digital Leadership: Balancing Digital Business Value and the Need for Security
- Assessing and Measuring the Impact of Digital Risk on Your Business
- Identity & Access Management as a Digital Business Enabler: Covering
- Associates, Customers, and Partners
- Cloud Security, Privacy, & Compliance
- Hybrid Cloud: Integrating Internal and External Environments at all Levels
- Managing Cyber Risk: Why Defence is not Enough
- The Impact of the Internet of Things on Your Business and Infrastructure
- IT & Operational Technology (OT): Catalyzing the Fusion of two Contrasting Cultures
- Mobile Infrastructure & Mobility Management
|14:00||14:30||FIDO Now: Welcome; status of membership; the 1.0 specs; Certification program; deployment; future||Donal O’Shea, FIDO Alliance|
|14:30||15:15||FIDO UAF 1.0 Specs: Overview and Insights||Rolf Lindemann, Nok Nok Labs|
|15:15||16:00||FIDO U2F 1.0 Specs: Overview and Insights||Alexei Czeskis, Google|
|16:00||16:30||Coffee & Demos|
|16:30||17:00||FIDO, PKI & beyond: Where authentication meets identification||Kim Nguyen, D-Trust|
|17:00||17:45||Deploying FIDO: Ins and Outs||Panel: Moderator Matthias Reinwarth, Kuppinger Cole; Kevin Lynch, Synaptics; Bob Stewart, Sonavation; Michael Poitner, NXP|
|17:45||18:00||Q&A Wrap Up||FIDO|
Make the best out of your EIC 2015 attendance: Register for a Complimentary Workshop – it’s for free!
Complimentary Seminar: FIDO Alliance Update
The FIDO Alliance Update Seminar will provide an understanding of where the FIDO Alliance stands in its effort to address online authentication problems — problems best exemplified by the weakness of passwords! Recent announcements by companies including Google and Microsoft have demonstrated that the FIDO Standards are becoming the way to address authentication.
At the Seminar we will explain the UAF 1.0 and U2F 1.0 FIDO Standards which were released in December. You will learn how they work and what they can do for you. We will also discuss how companies are approaching the deployment of FIDO-based authentication solutions.
Questions answered will include:
- What will I have to do to deploy FIDO in my business?
- What will the effort be?
- How do I get started?
There will be demonstrations of FIDO Ready™ products. Come talk with the people who built them.
This seminar is designed to answer your questions about the FIDO Alliance. Come join us!
- Eve MalerForgeRock
- Donal O’SheaFIDO Alliance
- Alexei CzeskisGoogle
- Rolf LindemannNok Nok Labs
- Dr. Michael GarciaNational Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Kuan HonQueen Mary, University of London