EIC 2021: Panel: Is Traditional MFA the Right Solution in a Post-COVID World?
9月 14 @ 2:30 下午 – 3:00 下午 EDT
The hybrid mix of remote and office work combined with digital transformation initiatives is driving the rapid adoption of cloud. This trend is also prompting organizations to rethink requirements for authenticating employees and other members of an organization supply chain. Companies are now exploring how to significantly improve both security and the end user experience. Unfortunately traditional multi-factor authentication is lacking in both areas.
Discussion topics include:
- How is the post COVID era changing the security and identity / access management landscape?
- Should traditional MFA still be the “go to”?
- What new requirements have emerged and why?
- What approaches are advanced customers adopting?
- What is the difference between Traditional MFA and newer options?
- Is device trust important? Why or why not?
- What is the role of continuous, risk-based authentication?
Joni Brennan, President, Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada
Martin Kuppinger, Principal Analyst, KuppingerCole
Patrick McBride, Chief Marketing Officer, Beyond Identity
Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and Chief Marketing Officer, FIDO Alliance