- This event has passed.
Augmenting Identity Security with CBA—Even with an Existing IAM System in Place
1월 26 @ 9:00 오전 – 10:00 오전 PST
Certificate-based authentication (CBA) is fast becoming the preferred approach for authentication with organizations that are looking for a more-secure, phishing-resistant form of multi-factor authentication (MFA). This approach not only addresses recent White House mandates to strengthen overall cybersecurity practices, but it also delivers operational benefits that are critical for organizations that need to manage the bottom line and avoid business disruption. Equally important, CBA can extend the built-in functionality of an existing identity and access management (IAM) system(s) to provide passwordless, phishing-resistant MFA for every user in a holistic, systematic fashion.
On January 26th, join Axiad’s webinar featuring Forrester Research to learn more about CBA, and how it can fortify your existing investments and strengthen your overall cybersecurity posture. We’ll discuss:
- What CBA is, and who can benefit most from it
- How emerging identity security trends underscore the CBA use case
- How CBA can supplement existing IAM investments
- Differences between CBA and FIDO, and under what circumstances each should be used
- Best practices for deploying CBA in an organization