Consumer Attitudes Toward Strong Authentication & LoginWithFIDO.com
The FIDO Alliance has launched a new microsite, LoginWithFIDO.com, for high level, non-technical information about FIDO for consumers and service providers. As part of this project, we wanted to learn more about consumer attitudes and habits around authentication. What are their password habits? What do they think about the FIDO approach? Do they want to see FIDO at login?
To find out, we conducted a survey of 1,000 U.S. consumers – the results of which we’ll be sharing on this webinar. Join us to see the findings from our research and to learn how you may be able to utilize the data for your own FIDO offerings and/or deployments.
Join this webinar to hear:
- How many different passwords consumers really use for their online accounts
- What tactics they use for password management and how often they are resetting passwords and
- Their familiarity with various types of authentication technologies including SMS OTPs, biometrics and others
- The types of apps and services where consumers most want to use FIDO
- How consumers want to be communicated with about FIDO at enrollment and login
We will also give the audience a detailed look at LoginWithFIDO.com and how you can consider using it for your own educational initiatives around FIDO. You’ll learn:
- How to navigate through the microsite and its two landing pages
- How you can reference the site and its materials for your own offerings and deployments
- Added insights into how to utilize FIDO’s consumer-facing marks
Register for the webinar here.
Tuesday, July 28 at 2-3pm ET
Megan Shamas, Director of Marketing, FIDO Alliance
Andrew Shikiar, Executive Director and CMO, FIDO Alliance
FIDO Alliance Announces the FIDO Developer Challenge
First Global Program Invites Teams to Leverage Public FIDO2 WebAuthn...June 10, 2021
Announcing the FIDO Developer Challenge for Developers Across the Globe
By Joon Hyuk Lee, APAC Market Development Director, FIDO Alliance...
FIDO Alliance Announces Speakers for Second 2021 Authenticate Virtual Summit: “Focus on Europe”
June 17 event features representatives from Amazon, Consult Hyperion, Mastercard,...June 8, 2021